What is Voxel? Voxel is the abbreviation of Volume Element.
It is analog to a pixel in a 2D image.
Voxel3D is a voxel based modeling software, 3D model is created
by adding, removing, and painting voxels in the 3D canvas.
If you know how to paint or playing building toy, you know how to make a 3D model.
It is a new experience in building 3D models.
- Add voxel directly in 3D canvas
- Remove voxel directly in 3D canvas
- Move voxel directly in 3D canvas
- Paint voxel directly in 3D canvas
- Pick color directly from 3d canvas
- Arbitrary dimension of a voxel
- Create mosaic (new)
- Transform existing 3D polygonal model (.obj, .3ds, .lwo, etc.) into 3D voxel model (Voxelization)
- Export 3D voxel model into 3D polygonal model (.obj)
- Export 3D voxel model into LDraw model (.dat)
- OS: Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Processor : 500MHz
- Memory: 128M (recommend), 256M (highly recommend)
- Harddisk Space: 10.4M
- Display Card: Truecolor with OpenGL support